Eiffel

Eiffel
Dreams DO come true

Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Time again!

Another Christmas is upon me and I have done all the things that mean Christmas to me...Watched the Grinch with the child, put up a stunning Whoville-like Christmas tree (my first real one in a very long time), made shortbread cookies (and trying VERY hard to NOT eat them all!) And realizing how lucky I am to have the family and friends I do to  share my life with. Merry Christmas to you all..


MUCH LOVE...
xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. You KNOW how much I love that picture. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats- maybe you can help me launch my blog in 2011 it would only be about a year late in doing so - but you know how I hate to rush things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete